- Monday night at the Murie Museum viewing specimens collected by Olaus Murie - an amazing collection
- Tuesday canoeing and hiking around String Lake at the base of the Teton Range; yellow-bellied marmots!
- Cow and calf moose sighting at Cottonwood Creek, GTNP
- Bull moose sighting at Snake River in Moose, WY (GTNP)
- Tuesday evening astronomy program with Sam; we viewed objects including the Ring Nebula, Pluto, Saturn, Cigar Galaxy, and Hercules Globular Cluster
- Wednesday morning black bear sighting at Signal Mountain
- Hiking around Jenny Lake to Hidden Falls; we used dichotomous keys to identify mule's ears, meadow salsify, sticky geranium, and thimbleberry. We also saw primroses, balsamroot, columbine, elephant head, mountain lupine and many more wildflowers.
- In a few minutes we will enjoy bison burgers for dinner and then head into Jackson for the rodeo.